* 4 Eggs
* 3/4 Cups Granulated sugar (you could add 1/4 cup more if you prefer American style desserts)
* 1/2 Cup Condesed Milk
* 150 Gr All purpose flour
* 400 Gr Coconut Juice*
* 4 Tbl butter
* 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
* 1.5 Cup Young Coconut Meat (1 package of shreeded young coconut meat)*
* 1/4 Cup Raisins (if you like)
1. Using high speed mixer, mix together eggs and sugar until mixture thickens
2. Slowly add milk , Mixed well with spoon.
3. Add butter, flour, mixed
4. Add young coconut juice, coconut meat, and nuts.
5. Grease a 9x13 inch casserole pan and add mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degree for 40-45 minutes (Checking for doness around 35 minutes)
7. When the tart done, . Place the raisins on the top of tart and bake 5-10 minutes more.
8. For best taste, keep the tart in the refrigerator and serve cold.