1. Prepare your salmon fillet, roll it up (by pushing the fish inside) and thinly slice the skin.
2. Season with salt and put some thyme in
3. heat up olive oil in a non-stick pan
4. Put the salmon in when the oil start smoking. skin side down. season.
5. Let the salmon cooked for 4-5minutes or when the color changed 2/3 of the fish. Turn only once! (using Fish Spatula is highly recommended)
6. Add in the butter and crushed garlic.
7. Take off the fish and let it rest for a while.
8. Served with potatoes and some vegetables.